Well Finding the Niche is the best and hardest part of blogging. As a little advise you'd better select something where you're good at it and continues efforts of writing on that Niche is also hard. :) . I know you're good at researching and sharing with others. Thats a good side of yours which I admire. Good luck and Hope you'll find your own way of writing.
sugaa host ogie domain ogie geed baihad myaglaad baisan yuun blog ve.
ReplyDeleteWell Finding the Niche is the best and hardest part of blogging. As a little advise you'd better select something where you're good at it and continues efforts of writing on that Niche is also hard. :) . I know you're good at researching and sharing with others. Thats a good side of yours which I admire. Good luck and Hope you'll find your own way of writing.
ReplyDeleteKrill eer bichsen gazar Krilleer bichij bai turuu.
ReplyDelete